Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Laptop Mode Doesn't Go Off

Options

Hello,

I got a problem with Bitdefender 2013 internet security because my laptop mode doesn't go off even if i set it in settings too off can someone help me please with this problem??

Greats,

rnuis

Comments

• allexif
    Options
    Hello,

I got a problem with Bitdefender 2013 internet security because my laptop mode doesn't go off even if i set it in settings too off can someone help me please with this problem??

Greats,

rnuis

It's a bug, but until they fix it you can disable-enable autopilot function and it should be corrected :) it worked for me

Cheers

• rnuis
    Options
    It's a bug, but until they fix it you can disable-enable autopilot function and it should be corrected :) it worked for me

Cheers

Ok thanks for the info it did work hope it will be solved soon.

Greats,

rnuis

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

Hello :)

We have tried to reproduce this on several notebooks and the software is functioning as designed. Did you uninstall the previous antivirus software?

I have escalated the situation to our testing team.

Thank you!

• rnuis
    Options

We have tried to reproduce this on several notebooks and the software is functioning as designed. Did you uninstall the previous antivirus software?

I have escalated the situation to our testing team.

Thank you!

Christian,

Yes i did uninstalled previous antivirus because it was the Beta version of Bitdefender and i did now a clean install.

Greats,

rnuis

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

The discussion will continue over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35547

Thank you very much.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.