Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Why Is No-one From Bd Responding In This Forum?

What is says in the topic title really.

A new product line. Forum opened. No response that I can see from anyone at Bit Defender.

Why?

Comments

• What is says in the topic title really.

A new product line. Forum opened. No response that I can see from anyone at Bit Defender.

Why?

I find that also not too good , we all need some feedback from Bitdefender for solving our problems.

• I find that also not too good , we all need some feedback from Bitdefender for solving our problems.

Personally I'm wondering how this made it out of the "beta" myself.. I'm hoping that some fixes are released before some of the AV review sites get their hands on this because with this many bugs its sure to take a pounding review wise..

• All your problems have been probably acknowledged.

Be patient and wait for answers :)

• Personally I'm wondering how this made it out of the "beta" myself.. I'm hoping that some fixes are released before some of the AV review sites get their hands on this because with this many bugs its sure to take a pounding review wise..

I participated in the BETA and all those bugs, like the notification issue or the blocked streams, were fixed and all of a sudden the official release has them all.. surely there must be some missteps by the tech-lab, but hopefully they are working on it. -_-

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    All your problems have been probably acknowledged.

Be patient and wait for answers :)

Hello everyone :)

Actually Catalin, you pointed the real answer.

Yesterday I have created areas for all the modules and gathered information from all topics and all your feedback was sent to our developers.

I will create now some sticky topics with several instructions and I will answer to each topic opened on this area.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.