Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update To Latest Build

Options

Hello.

Why my BDIS 2013 not updated to the latest build 16.16.0.1349 ?

I have done manually update today and I'm still stuck at build 16.16.0.1348.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Same here mitza, maybe it hasn't hit all the servers and mirrors yet?

By the way, do you have a link for the 2013 manual download? I could only find it for the 2012 version.

Hello :)

The update was released one hour ago, right now is synced on the servers and mirrors and you will received it in a few hours.

Please be patient.

post-9374-1341578656_thumb.png

Take care.

• mitza97
    Options
    Same here mitza, maybe it hasn't hit all the servers and mirrors yet?

By the way, do you have a link for the 2013 manual download? I could only find it for the 2012 version.

Yes, you will find HERE. :rolleyes:

• columbo
    Options

Thanks for your quick reply :)

So these weekly updates are only Virus Definitions, and would not include build updates?

Thanks for your help...again ;)

• mitza97
    Options
    Thanks for your quick reply :)

So these weekly updates are only Virus Definitions, and would not include build updates?

Thanks for your help...again ;)

"Note: The weekly.exe application is a Virus Definition Update only. If you are looking to install product updates, you must update Bitdefender to the latest version."

I quote from that page. :rolleyes:

• columbo
    Options

Thank you mitza, for the clarification :)

• bankvp
    edited July 2012
    Options

I've added a topic under Feature Requests http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35648 for an improved update system which delivers new builds in a timley manner, not 48 hours or longer after release. Please add your comments to the above thread.

Thanks

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

The update was released only for the US kits, if you are using the kits released for UK/AU(English) markets, the update will be released soon.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry148172

Thank you!

• mitza97
    Options

I have US kit. So why don't updated my product ?

• cohbraz
    Options
    I have US kit. So why don't updated my product ?

Restart you computer and check again. Both of mine updated today, but a restart is required.

• I updated mine twice and restarted pc and it still shows the last build. This is ridiculous to much/many bugs defeat the greatness out of this product im just going to go back to 2012.

• cohbraz
    Options

Mine had updated to 16.16.0.1349, but I performed a repair when I noticed that Rescue Mode would not load (error 15: File Not Found).

Once the repair finished, I was back to 16.16.0.1348. Waiting for it to update again.

Why did the update to 1349 get reverted in the repair process?

BTW - Rescue Mode still will not load.

• mitza97
    Options
    Restart you computer and check again. Both of mine updated today, but a restart is required.

Finnaly, only now my product updated to the latest build 1349.

This topic can be closed. :rolleyes:

• yes now i received the update aswell and i also like when you look in the security widget it tells you that a restart is require to complete this update. Keep up the good work Bitdefender.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

For those that didn't receive the 1349 build over Automatic Update, please follow these steps:

Open Bitdefender and press the Settings button -> navigate to the Update module -> and in the Update location field write this address:

http://upgrade.bitdefender.com/

Note: I also attached a screenshot with the changes that you need to do.

After this, right click on the Bitdefender icon from system tray(the white "B" icon) and select Update Now. Wait for Bitdefender to be updated and restart your computer. After the reboot, right click again on Bitdefender icon from system tray and select About. Tell me if your build is: 16.16.0.1349.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35500

Thank you for your patience.

Have a great day!

post-9374-1341961449_thumb.jpg

• mitza97
    Options

For those who did upgrade to 1349, original update location still available?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Are you referring to the original update server?

Thank you!

• mitza97
    Options

Are you referring to the original update server?

Thank you!

Yes Cristi.

Is good to keep original update server or change to upgrade.bitdefender.com for the future ?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

You can keep that server, is one of our primary servers for the older products and a mirror for Bitdefender 2013.

Thank you!

• mitza97
    Options

Ok Cristi.

Thanks ! :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

You are most welcome!

Have a great weekend.

• Towle
    Options

I cannot update to the latest version at all http://upgrade.bitdefender.com/ changed this but it doesn't save the URL , where is the "save" button?

post-107126-1342220745_thumb.png

• mitza97
    Options

There's no save button. Only you will have to write the new address in that box.

• hackman
    edited July 2012
    Options

Hi.

The update process as described (change update server) is still not working for me, nor my buddy. We both have BIS 2013 German version.

Is this not working with the German version? We are still stuck at 1348.

This really blows, the problems with 1348 (parental control blocking loads of applications) is known for weeks. My buddy downgraded to 2012 again, after uninstalling aand re-installing did not help to get 1349. I deleted all the parental control stuff from 2013 like suggested here.

I'm really discontent with the lack/failing of support here. I mean, being able to launch all desired applications is crucial.

• mitza97
    Options

Hello.

As you see in THIS topic, build 1349 is released ONLY for US version.

German and other languages will come soon... :rolleyes:

When updates will be released, will be posted there.

• hackman
    Options

Yea. Totally worth your roll-eyes. It's only been 12 days now sitting on a buggy program, no need to hurry. Here are my roll-eyes :rolleyes:

• mitza97
    Options
    Yea. Totally worth your roll-eyes. It's only been 12 days now sitting on a buggy program, no need to hurry. Here are my roll-eyes :rolleyes:

I always use US version, because is the first version who receiving product updates. :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

As soon as we release Bitdefender 2013 for all localizations, we will release updates for all the versions.

All the changes will be posted in this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35500

Thank you in advance for understanding.