Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can We Activate Bitdefender Total Security 2012 Key On Bitdefender Total Security 2013?

Options

Can we activate Bitdefender Total Security 2012 key on Bitdefender Total Security 2013?

Because i bought 2 years licenses for 6 laptops last year.

Thanks alot :)

Comments

• Can we activate Bitdefender Total Security 2012 key on Bitdefender Total Security 2013?

Because i bought 2 years licenses for 6 laptops last year.

I was able to make that new installation successfully with upgrading from Internet Security 2012 to Internet Security 2013. The ONLY method that worked for me was to install the 2013 version right over the 2012 version. The 2013 installer will detect the 2012 version and tell you that it must be removed. If you give the 2013 installer the "ok," it will then proceed to remove the 2012 version. It will then call for a reboot.

After the reboot, the 2013 installer will then start up automatically and ask you for permission to proceed with the 2013 installation. After that installation (and perhaps another reboot - I forget), the 2013 version will be running and will show you the days left in your 2012 license (which has transferred automatically to the 2013 version).

Good luck! As I say the above approach worked perfectly. Let the 2013 installer do everything for you. Let us know how it went!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

The license generated for Bitdefender 2012 or an older product is compatible with Bitdefender 2013.

You have here the installation steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=312&id=53

Take care.

• But can i install the key directly on the Bitdefender Total Security 2013? Because I just reinstall my Window so the 2012 version is not there anymore but i still have the key and the 2013 installation file.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Yes, you simply have to enter it in the product and it will be registered with it.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.