Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error *** Stop: 0x0000007f (0x00000008, 0x80155000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Options

Hello,

I installed succesfully Bitdefender ® Antivirus Plus 2013 on a Toshiba laptop running Windows vista Home Premium (SP2). Other security software installed: Comodo Firewall. Everything was working, but the first time after the installation the pc is switched on again, after a few second the desktop has appeared, I got a blue screen with the error in the topic title.

I uninstalled Bitdefender via safe mode and the pc worked fine, then I repeated the installation, eveverything ok, I switched off the pc, and when switched on the error happened again.

I run the memory utility and the scan disk but they didn't find anything wrong.

Please can anybody tell me how to avoid the error?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

I installed succesfully Bitdefender ® Antivirus Plus 2013 on a Toshiba laptop running Windows vista Home Premium (SP2). Other security software installed: Comodo Firewall. Everything was working, but the first time after the installation the pc is switched on again, after a few second the desktop has appeared, I got a blue screen with the error in the topic title.

I uninstalled Bitdefender via safe mode and the pc worked fine, then I repeated the installation, eveverything ok, I switched off the pc, and when switched on the error happened again.

I run the memory utility and the scan disk but they didn't find anything wrong.

Please can anybody tell me how to avoid the error?

Thanks

My own experience with your situation exactly (with Internet Security 2013, in that case) was that there was a conflict of the 2013 version with another program - in this case, it was Trusteer Rapport, a banking security software. That was resolved by removing Trusteer Rapport and then re-installing a newer version, using settings given me by Trusteer. Look in the General forum for 2013 products under a thread labeled "conflicts with other programs" (or something similar).

BitDefender Support can probably help you, also. They are very good in tracking down conflicts.

Best of luck to you in this. In my case, both Internet Security 2013 AND Trusteer Rapport are now "co-existing" peacefully (after I re-installed Rapport with a different setup).

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

We have an old discussion regarding Bitdefender and that firewall.

Please read the official answer from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=126072

Have a great weekend!