Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Rescue

Options

I have been stumped for months trying to fight off whatever it is I have. I've tried nearly every software available and all with the same results.

I have every possible program exploited- and if by chance I can get any updated, it gets rolled back to be exploited again. I have all forged ssl, hijacked adobe, mcafee, windows media player and anything else that there is a crack in.

When I load a cd onto a machine running 7 64-bit, ( pro sp3, xp home, ubuntu, fedora), it stalls out and usually won't load. But if it does, rules have already been added and are greyed out and I can't change them.I have no admin privileges. . And tons of legacy drivers, printer drivers, game controllers and amd and rlt drivers have been added.

When I use a Linux cd and try to load it- it takes the definitions from somewhere other than the disk. With norton, it takes them from A: which shows up as a removable drive I don't have.

Its the same story on any one of 10+ computers.

I've tried going in from a Linux partition with my hdd and ram completely removed, and still get nowhere. Ramdisk is being used as hdd

So, not only do I need big time help, I need to check the path of the rescue program in bd 2012 Internet security. What I show on both verbose and English is /casper/vmlinuz fil=/CDROM/pressed/ubuntu.seed boot=Casper united=/Casper/initrd.gz -- Lang=us

Any scan I've attempted to run just skips files and shows skipped in the summary but nothing on the settings.

I appreciate any and a help- this has gone on way to long.

Comments

• Lg2312
    Options

Well don't ask me how those start up options ended up as they are-here is the correction and the options for rescue boot path

/Casper/vmlinuz file=/CDROM/preseed/Ubuntu.seed boot=Casper initrd=/Casper/initrd.gz -- Lang=us_

Is this correct?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcoem to our forums!

I think I have a solution for your case.

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

After you install the new version, if needed, we will continue the conversation on the new area from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=293

Thank you.

• Lg2312
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I'm unable to get online at this point, but when I can, I'll try it.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

You are most welcome!

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.