how can i know that my bitdefender is using update latest version?

Halo,

how can i know that my bitdefender is using update latest version? if i am always updating, it's alawys error. but when i restart my computer, it has written " update is last today"

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Hi Iva :)

Have you tried to update it over a wired connection?

Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Threat Scanner\ and there you should see a folder called Antivirus_XXXXX_XXX where X is a random number. Copy that folder in another location(like your desktop) and try to run the update command from there(after you navigate from Command Prompt to that path).

Take care.

I got the same problem of update. I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and made the first update with no problem and I reboted as required

by the antivirus. After rebooting I kept on getting notifications that update failed. I followed your instructions as explained above but I keep on getting

update failure notifications. What should I do? Please help me thanks!

Here are two attached files of my status.

post-69827-1343083891_thumb.jpg

post-69827-1343083921_thumb.jpg

• Hello :)

Did you have an older version of Bitdefender installed before Bitdefender 2013? Have you used the Uninstall tool before installing the new product?

Take care.

• Hi. I got Window messages this afternoon

Don't know if this is legit. I cannot find where to check my Bitdefender version and how to up date

Thanks

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10

Kindly check the below stated website for the solution of your query.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/32196/

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.