Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bis 2012 To 2013 Upgrade (languages)

Options

Hello, I just noticed that there's an option to freely (?) upgrade your 2012 product to a 2013 version. I've noticed this a little late because the BD site doesn't say anything about 2013 products yet (mind you, it's the Dutch version), so my question is, do I have to wait for a language update first or can I upgrade my BIS 2012 to BIS 2013 using an English version (I'm also using the 64-bit version of BIS 2012 by the way, don't know if that makes much of a difference)? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Well according to my knowledge you can update it for free to 2013 i know you said you had the dutch version but only the english version is out right now for Bitdefender 2013 products. If you can understand english well enough and don't mind reading it then sure gone ahead and update if not then wait. Since your familiar with the dutch version i'll say wait until all the other languages comes out. BTW 2013 version is still buggy so i wouldn't recommend upgrading right now anyway.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

We will release all the localizations really soon. You can upgrade from a version to another no matter the language, the keys are perfectly compatible.

I will let you know when the Dutch version will be release.

Thank you in advance for your patience.