Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Toolbar Does Not Appear

Options

I have Antivirus Plus 2013 on Windows 7 Home Premium. Under Privacy Control Settings, Show Bitdefender Toolbar is set to on. But the toolbar does not appear in either IE or Firefox. What am I missing?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Did you closed the browser when you turned on the toolbar from the product?

Take care.

• columbo
    Options

Hi jcd1959, and welcome :)

I apologize as I'm not sure of how familiar you are with Bitdefender, in that toolbar and its options are a small drop down tab located towards the left side just below the tabs/menu bar. Again, if you were already familiar with this, apologies, we can then go from there.

bdtoolbar.jpg

Thanks,

Columbo

• Thanks Columbo.

You're right - I just didn't see it. I was expecting a more traditional toolbar, plus it's a little hard to see against the black google menu bar. But I like that it's so unintrusive. I'm new to Bitdefender, very happy with it so far. I haven't ried the sandbox or paysafe features yet, but they both seem like good ideas.

• columbo
    Options

Thanks for posting back and letting us know what worked, it is appreciated :)

Yes, there are defiantly some nice feature with Bitdefender :)

Have a good weekend,

Columbo

• columbo
    columbo
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thanks Columbo.

You're right - I just didn't see it. I was expecting a more traditional toolbar, plus it's a little hard to see against the black google menu bar. But I like that it's so unintrusive. I'm new to Bitdefender, very happy with it so far. I haven't ried the sandbox or paysafe features yet, but they both seem like good ideas.

Yes, I know what you mean, it can be hard to see, as at times I've had to tab to away to a brighter background webpage to see it to change it, or to go into Sandbox. Bitdefender does have a free version of TrafficLight for non B.D. users that has little green lights to see it easier. To many Bitdefender users didn't even like the small tab as it is now. So I think so far they've left it dark as to not annoy the paid for subscribers any more, as they (we) all know it's there ;)

trafficlight.png

Just some follow up info.

Columbo

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I am glad the current situation was resolved.

Scott, as always, thank you very much for your feedback and help.

I declare this topic resolved.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.