Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Upgrade My Bd Ts 2012 To Bd Ts 2013 Using Indian License?

Options

Hi,

I have just purchased Bitdefender Total Security 2012 and I see that Total Security 2013 has been released in other regions outside India.

Can I use the Indian License key I received for Total Security 2012 to upgrade to Total Security 2013?

Comments

• alexx69
    Options
    Hi,

I have just purchased Bitdefender Total Security 2012 and I see that Total Security 2013 has been released in other regions outside India.

Can I use the Indian License key I received for Total Security 2012 to upgrade to Total Security 2013?

Hi Asif Chhapra,

Yes you can upgrade your BDTS 2012 to BDTS 2013 (english version). In this link you may find official steps for your upgrade http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42.

I hope that was helpful.

Best regards.

• Hi Asif Chhapra,

Yes you can upgrade your BDTS 2012 to BDTS 2013 (english version). In this link you may find official steps for your upgrade http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42.

I hope that was helpful.

Best regards.

Hi,

I followed the steps mentioned in the Link you provided in your reply above.

However When I installed BDTS2013, the license key was not automatically taken and asked me to provide one myself.

Upon entering the Licnese key (which works for BDTS2012 and has over 360 days left) I get Invalid key enter again.

Please help.

Best Regards,

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Asif :)

Please send me a PM with your current license key and your email address.

I will check it out in the system

Thank you!

• Hello Asif :)

Please send me a PM with your current license key and your email address.

I will check it out in the system

Thank you!

Hi I have sent you a PM with my current license key and email address.

• edisonp
    Options

Hi Christian,

I'm having the same problem as well, I uninstalled BDTS 2011 and install 2013 but did not recognize my current license. It is asking me to enter a new license key. I still have 193 days left.

Thanks,

Edison

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

@ Asif Chhapra

Please follow the instructions received via PM.

@ Mr.NoSide

Please check you PM and reply back there to clear out some things that I have found in your account.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Please check your PM in about 30 minutes.

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Please check your PM in about 30 minutes.

Thank you!

Thanks Christian,

The new key now works.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

You are most welcome!

I declare the situation resolved.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.