Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bandwith Limit

Options

i hope 2014 version will have bandwith limit function...this will help us to save money on usage of internet..

only important update downloaded is still protecting whole computer I think..

this feature been featured by Norton..and it works well..save money...

hope the admin can take my suggestion and realised it.. :rolleyes:

Comments

• I don't think this would be possible at all. That will be classified as bandwidth shaping already. Since this is an internet security product, it won't be able to do that. Firewall can block new ports but nothing really about BW shaping. Just my opinion. smile2.png

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I don't think this can be implemented in this way.

I was thinking about limiting the download speed when connected to a mobile network.

All the updates are important for the overall security of the system. We know that a malware could have several components, but we can not provide "light" updates and compromise your data.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Have a great weekend!

• just saying...btw,thanks for the concern...:)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Any idea can be debated on this area.

We take in consideration all the ideas posted on this area and discuss them in meetings. After this, I will escalate or close those that will not be implemented for various reasons.

Take care.