Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bd Says The Licence Key Is Invalid

Options
Hi

Unable to activate bitdefender 2013 total security on windows 7, 32 bit

i am trying this from last 2 days onwards but no use. Always i am getting error as logging in via application

"An unexpected error occured while performing this action"

Anybody help me in this issue

Snap - just trying to install on Win7 64-bit machine.

Program installed ok but when I came to activate it - it repeatedly says the licence key is invalid - I've ever checked on the website under "my products" and have keyed in the number that shows but no joy - just so frustrating and not a good start to using their product(s)

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Could you please send me via PM your license key and your email address?

I will check it in the system.

Take care.

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Could you please send me via PM your license key and your email address?

I will check it in the system.

Take care.

Thanks for your reply.

Managed to get program finally working by completely uninstalling it, rebooting system and then downloading it again from your website and doing a clean reinstall.

Interestingly the original exe I downloaded when I placed the order was 2367kb in size and called Bitdefender AntiVirus 2013 but the one I got to work was called Bitdefender Antivirus and was slightly bigger at 2370kb in size and was downloaded as a "trial" which I then activated without any issues.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I am glad to hear that.

In the current situation, I declare the topic resolved.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.