Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Is Bitdefender.ir Reliable ?!

Options
ms-blaster
edited August 2012 in General

Hi Everybody, Special dear Cristian ;)

www.bitdefender.ir claims that is Official representative of Bitdefender in Iran.

These sites sell your product license at very low price. So in Ramadan it give to 60% discount on your products, including the 2013 version does!

3.png

I want you to tell me ,is this site validate?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

That website is legit, it's our partner from Iran.

Those offers are only available for that country, you won't find them on another website.

Take care.

• Hello :)

That website is legit, it's our partner from Iran.

Those offers are only available for that country, you won't find them on another website.

Take care.

Thanks Dear Christy :)

You are best responsible Expert for ever ;)

So there is not any problem, because i live in Iran ;)

but another quastion!

they sell a Bitdefender total security 2012 license For 1 year and 3 user . Can i buy and use it for Total security 2013 ??

• columbo
    Options

I know you've been working with Christian, but rest assured that if you buy the 2012 version of Total Security, you will be able to use that license key to register and run the 2013 Total Security. I included this link for your assurance: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...r-2012-711.html

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Columbo

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Everyone with a valid license (no matter the version) and with a PC that meets the system requirements can upgrade without any worries to Bitdefender 2013.

Complete installation instructions can be found here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=312&id=53

Thank you!

• Special thanks from columbo and Christy . ;)

Best regards for u ... :)

• columbo
    Options

Thank you Just Bit, the pleasure was ours :)

By the way, I'm very impressed that you posted here so that Christian could confirm the validity of that web site. You are a big part in your Online/PC security, that was a good call on your part in making sure ;)

Columbo

• Thank you Just Bit, the pleasure was ours :)

By the way, I'm very impressed that you posted here so that Christian could confirm the validity of that web site. You are a big part in your Online/PC security, that was a good call on your part in making sure ;)

Columbo

Thanks dear Columbo,

yep, i think when Bitdefender Valorize for our security,we must do it too ;)

• columbo
    columbo
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yes, I agree :) Would it be out of place for me to wish you a Happy Ramadan :)

• columbo
    Options

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here on the forum.

Take care :)

Columbo

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

And for those questions, please open a new topic.

Thank you for your feedback!

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.