Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forum Personal Storage

Options

I have finally gotten the Support Tool Log and I see that according to the Manage Your Attachments I have used 0bytes of 146.48MB.

My Log file is 27.8 MB

Is there any way to use this storage ?

I couldn't find any way to upload my Log and I really don't want to register at some new place like :

sendspace.com or mediafire.com

Just wondering why we have 146.48MB of storage that can't be accessed.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

That's an interesting point Tom :)

Could it be with sendspace. etc, you only need to give Christian an email link, where as our storage is more of a personal, user name, password protected, place of our own? Good question.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

On sendspace.com you can upload files without any email address and registration. Just click on Browse, choose the file from your PC and the press Upload without any changes.

You will receive a download link when the process is completed. Please send it over PM.

Thank you!

• columbo
    columbo
    edited August 2012
    Options

On sendspace.com you can upload files without any email address and registration. Just click on Browse, choose the file from your PC and the press Upload without any changes.

You will receive a download link when the process is completed. Please send it over PM.

Thank you!

Yes, download link, I got that confused with email address ^_^ Thanks for the clarification :)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

I am glad everything is clear now.

I declare this topic closed.

Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.