Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 Upgrade Activation Issue

Options

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my bitdefender internet security from 2012 to 2013 after seeing the notification in this forum.

However after upgradation my activation key is not working. I am in a running in 30 day trial now.

Earlier during my 2012 product installation i have noticed that the activation key is working only for install from installation media. The version downloaded from internet is not accepting the key (2012). I thought that behavior was normal.

Please help me on this . I no longer has the installation media so the reinstall option will not work for me :(

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Nithin

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Nithin, and welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your key activation issue, but please know your trial version is a complete version and is protecting your OS.

This will have to be resolved by our Tech Support mod., Christian, who can help you out with this issue.

Also, you can try phone support, as they are open 24 hours a day in most countries. http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer-phone.html

No worries, as Bitdefender is excellent in resolving these type of glitches.

Thank you,

Columbo

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello Nithin :)

Welcome to the forums!

I have your key now, but I will also need your email address.

Please send it over PM.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

In about 20 minutes please check your PM, I will send you a new license key.

Thank you!

• Thank You Christian,

The key is working now.

Thank You Very much for your support :)

Thanks,

Nithin

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I declare the situation resolved and the topic closed.

Have a wonderful day!