Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Remember Widget Position (multiple Monitor Setup)

Using multiple monitor setup and everytime I startup I need to drag the widget to my right monitor. Would really like the widget to remember its position on the desktop :-)

Comments

• Hi Jaoasun :)

Just curious, if you set it on Windows default screen, the one with the taskbar, does it stay where you put it there? Or is your right screen your "Windows " screen.

• Jaoasun
    edited August 2012
    Hi Jaoasun :)

Just curious, if you set it on Windows default screen, the one with the taskbar, does it stay where you put it there? Or is your right screen your "Windows " screen.

Hello Columbo,

I got a 3 screen setup, with the main screen being the center one. The taskbar is on the left screen, and the right screen I use for Chrome and gadgets like cpu meter. When I start up the widget appears on my center screen, and I drag it to the right screen so it fits in with the gadgets.

• Thanks for the follow up information, it sounds like you have a nice set up going there. B)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

I have escalated your request.

We will do our best to implement this for multiple monitors.

Have a great weekend!

• Hello :)

I have escalated your request.

We will do our best to implement this for multiple monitors.

Have a great weekend!

That is good to know, thank you, would be very nice if this is possible to put in one of the future upgrades/patches :-)

• Using two monitors myself, that would be nice to know that it would stay on the "secondary monitor" when I upgrade this PC to the 2013 version (as it's the 2012 version, non security watchdog widget version)

• I also use multiple monitors and the widget stays one 1st screen each time i boot. I need to be able to lock it to the 2nd or 3rd screen.

Please review this request for any future updates.

• Hello :)

In Bitdefender 2014 will be redesigned and this request will be taken in consideration.

Take care.