Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bitdefender 2013 Stoping Windows Updates

Options

Hi

Just recommended Bitdefender 2013 to a customer and will be the last time if I don't sort out this problem.

I have just installed the customer's Office 2007 on Windows XP..I know there are tons of updates, but none come.

I can search and the search just searches and searches...never finishing....Bitdefender is recommending updates that Windows needs....then why isn't Windows finding them?!

I have now tuned off the firewall to see if that helps....nada....I could run update no problems before installing Bitdefender....?!

Bitdefender recommended a network update and that messed up the network card....I don't want Bitdefender blocking or updating Windows!!

Can someone tell me how to fix this....

Just installed this product on 8 computers for the same customer....starting to look like a novice!!

bookie56

Comments

• Hi folks!

OK! I have tested the beta version of Microsoft's Fixit and that told me there were issues with the Update Engine....

It reinstated it and now tons of updates are turning up.....not sure what caused the hickup, but it is working again.....

bookie56

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I am glad that the issue was solved.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.