Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Support Tool Crashes Every Time

Options

Hi,

when I use the Bitdefender Support Tool to report an issue then it always crashes. I reproduce the issue and then in the step "Gathering information" it freezes when the progress bar is at 60%. I let it work even overnight but there is no progress anymore. I only had the Support Tool and the software that produces the issue running, no other programs.

Can you help to get the Support Tool running?

Robert

Comments

• Hi,

when I use the Bitdefender Support Tool to report an issue then it always crashes. I reproduce the issue and then in the step "Gathering information" it freezes when the progress bar is at 60%. I let it work even overnight but there is no progress anymore. I only had the Support Tool and the software that produces the issue running, no other programs.

Can you help to get the Support Tool running?

Robert

I had this same problem under W7 64 bits, Support Tool collects all infos but finally it is not able to zip the report folder.

No problems under W7 32 bits

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Did you used the Support Tool integrated in the product or the standalone one?

Thank you!

• Tom H
    Options

The stupid thing doesn't work for me either ...it never finishes.

The Support tool that is bundled in the Bitdefender program itself doesn't work at all, you have to download the standalone one.

Mine never did finish getting files but it creates a folder on the Desktop that you can copy to a different folder and then cancel the Support Tool.

BUT ... why bother !

I sent one in last week and never heard a thing back ... this support tool and forum seems to be a big joke on us !

There are no answers here !

• Yes I had used the embedded version (BTW WinXP 32bit). Now I downloaded it and run it after reproducing the issue, then I opened up a ticket in the service center. Strangely it only confirmed "thank you for opening up a ticket" without telling or sending me a ticket number.

The other statements are not very encouraging. A few days ago I posted because of a problem but received no reaction from official staff.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Please check my answer from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=153489

Have a great week!