Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Privacy Settings - Tab Spacing

Options
Charyb
Charyb ✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in General

There is no spacing between tabs under privacy control settings. The text all runs together. This is a gui issue so I opened it under general. If you think it should be under privacy then please move it. The id theft protection tab is similar to this. The only difference is that instead of being in a group, it is a single tab.

post-63102-1344614580_thumb.png

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yes, I had noticed the same thing, thinking, "ok, this is going to be a more precise click and tick"...it does need the spacing.

edit: Build 16.18.0.146 Updated this morning with the new patch updates/restarted

• columbo
    Options

It thought I'd give a different screen shot of the issue, as it mainly seems to be just the spacing between Chat encryption (did we want a capitol E there?) and Data Protection. Maybe double spacing would still help a little more?

spacing.jpg

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

This is much more readable. See attachment. Much nicer than the run-on text.

post-63102-1344631073_thumb.png

• columbo
    Options

lol, now for my image :) Yes, why not keep that tab continuity going for those settings, as that is what it looked like in the 2012 version, all the categories had the same tab look. It is much nicer looking than the run on text style. +1 Charyb

settings2.jpg

• coolcool1227
    Options

Same issue is in the Events too.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello everyone :)

I already informed our developers about the interface situation and it will be fixed in a future update.

Thank you for your feedback!

Have a great week!

• columbo
    Options

Hi Christian, when the devs said they would fix it in a future update, did they mean the Windows 8 Security version ^_^

BDspacing.jpg

:)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Not really, Windows 8 Security has a different interface and it's easier to fix display issues in the product.

We will fix this issue soon.

Happy Holidays!

• columbo
    Options

Thanks for the update, friend :)

Happy Holidays to you too :)