Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Am I Entitled To Upgrade To Bdis2013 If I Now Purchase A 2yr License For Bdis2012?

Options

I found an offer to purchase a 2yr license for BDIS 2012 at a discount (I already have it, but it expires in about 2 months). So my question is, if i purchase this license now, will I be able to upgrade as usual - that is: install any new version (BDIS 2013, or any future edition) as long as my originally purchased BDIS 2012 licence is valid (until 10/2014)?

Thank you for your answer.

Comments

• Sorter
    edited August 2012
    Options

Seems like no one has answered you yet so I guess I will. I am 99% sure the answer to your question is a YES. And, if after installing and driving 2013, if unhappy, you can always change your mind and re-install the 2012, or even the 2011 version of whatever product you are licensed.

• Thank you for answering - I thought so myself, but just wanted to check this remaining 1% before I spend some money...

• alexx69
    alexx69 ✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello,

Sorter is right, all licenses for previous versions are compatible with Bitdefender 2013.

You will be able to perform a successful upgrade.

I hope that will Christian confirm this.

Also, would not be bad to look this /index.php?/topic/36565-resolved-total-security-2013-indian-version/" rel="">link , this situation was very interesting.

Have a nice day.

• Thank you for your contribution. I've seen the post you mentioned - since I plan to keep te BDIS 2012 for awhile, and perfotm the upgrade to 2013 some time later, I hope that I shouldn't have the same problems

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

All previous licenses are compatible with Bitdefender 2013, you have here the upgrade steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=312&id=53

If you encounter any issue with the key, we will investigate the situation and if needed we will generate you a new one.

Have a great week!