Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Waiting Activation

Options

Everything is working fine with my 2013 and BD shows I have over 700 days left but I also get a "you are logged in BD window" which leads to "waiting for activation" each time I re-boot. How do I either activate agian or otherwise get rid of the BD window each time I reboot?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Could you please post here a screenshot so I can better understand this situation?

[How to take a screenshot]

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard)

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint))

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to send by e-mail)

5. Attach the screenshot in your next reply.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

• BitMonts
    edited August 2012
    Options

Here is the pending activation pop up that appears at boot. My account seems to be already activated as I have almost 2 years left. Do I need another email so I can respond to it and activate again?

post-32839-1344952889_thumb.jpg

Could you please post here a screenshot so I can better understand this situation?

[How to take a screenshot]

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard)

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint))

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to send by e-mail)

5. Attach the screenshot in your next reply.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Please send me a PM with that email address that you used in the activation process and I will activate your account from the system.

Thank you!

---

Later edit: I've searched in the system the email address that you used to register on the forums and I have activated that account.

Take care.

• Thank you!

Please send me a PM with that email address that you used in the activation process and I will activate your account from the system.

Thank you!

---

Later edit: I've searched in the system the email address that you used to register on the forums and I have activated that account.

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hi :)

You are most welcome!

I declare this situation resolved.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.