Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Voting Option For The Suggested Features

Options

I would like to request the "Voting System" for the suggested features in the Feature Request sub-forum.

I would also request all the users on this forum that they should post their comments and cast votes (when available) for the features they like, so that more the votes cast for any feature, more the chances of its implementation.

Comments

• voted for vote casting option :)

• yes,I agree with this,but,this board can't have voting options like "kudos" right?

Maybe bitdefender can change its forum board to enable this feature...

BUT,I like this board..and maybe we can just use the "quote" feature to vote..:)

• coolcool1227
    Options

No on is interested in voting system?

• No on is interested in voting system?

I vote that there should be a discussion on the vote to establish a voting option.

• You've got my Vote!

I also Vote to have the Flood feature Removed from the Forums, as it's intrusive and darn annoying!

Why should we have to wait 90 seconds to post a 2nd or 3rd comment? :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

We won't change the structure of this forum for now.

Every post made in a topic bumps the request to the first page, so it will be visible.

I will count the post and update the information in our system. Our developers will know that X users want this feature.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.