Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Limited Time Offer Early Renewals Get Special Treatment!

Options

I have been getting these full page (Limited Time Offer

Early Renewals get Special Treatment!) How do I stop them??????????? I have been using Bitdefender for over 12 years, and put it on other PC's for years also. Now the people I have installed BD on are calling me as I work on there pc's.

Help me out here as I don't want to change companies....I like the Security and service from BD.

Thanks,

Chris

http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/...html/ipm/2202/#

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Chris :)

That was a campaign for those that want to renew their license at a special price.

Most likely, you are using Bitdefender 2013 but the license that you have now was generated for an older product.

Your feedback is appreciated and it was forwarded to the appropriate department.

Have a great day!

• Hi Chris :)

That was a campaign for those that want to renew their license at a special price.

Most likely, you are using Bitdefender 2013 but the license that you have now was generated for an older product.

Your feedback is appreciated and it was forwarded to the appropriate department.

Have a great day!

Okay so I'll play the goat here. What if you have a BD1020 Key, are those deals being passed on to us? My Support expires in 120 days.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

When we launch a promotion, we usually want one thing: promote the latest products to users. In this way they can use the latest features and modules that we embedded in Bitdefender 2013.

Basically everyone should know that they can upgrade for Free to the latest version:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=243&id=42

and if they buy the early renewal key, they will get an extra year at a special price.

Take care.

• Warning:

I paid for $29.95 for renewal as soon as the ads pops out but it's actually the second license

1 month later, my first license got expired and they charged me 79.95 for renewal again (auto renewal)

now i have 2 licenses on me, i'm not gonna use bitdefender next year = =

• ozziebear
    Options
    Warning:

I paid for $29.95 for renewal as soon as the ads pops out but it's actually the second license

1 month later, my first license got expired and they charged me 79.95 for renewal again (auto renewal)

now i have 2 licenses on me, i'm not gonna use bitdefender next year = =

This auto renewal business has been an ongoing source of frustration and anger for quite some time now. If I was you, I would contact support and see if they will help you. Be persistant.