Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewal Problems

Options

My renewal for BF2012 expires at the end of this month. I have a license for both of my PCs. Given that, I renewed on 12 August with the new BF2013. Seems simple enough. Wrong. They still show my account expiring this month. I have tried all week via trouble tickets and the chat room to resolve this but apparently it is too difficult. Very frustrating. I'm not in love with BF 2013 from what I have seen and I am about to have it removed and have the credit charge deleted. Really horrible service! Ticket ID:201208151001491

Comments

• My renewal for BF2012 expires at the end of this month. I have a license for both of my PCs. Given that, I renewed on 12 August with the new BF2013. Seems simple enough. Wrong. They still show my account expiring this month. I have tried all week via trouble tickets and the chat room to resolve this but apparently it is too difficult. Very frustrating. I'm not in love with BF 2013 from what I have seen and I am about to have it removed and have the credit charge deleted. Really horrible service! Ticket ID:201208151001491

have you entered correctly the key at the renewal box?

or,you can activated it through MyBitdefender

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

We are sorry for the delayed reply.

I can see in your account that my colleague George resolved the situation by manually editing your current license key.

Everything should be just fine right now.

Take care.