Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd2013 Is Blocking Lloyds Internet Banking

Options

I have recently installed the BD2013 IS onto my PC and now I cannot access the llloyds bank internet banking, the screen always times out at the memorable information stage. It works fine on my machine running avg and mcafee so I know its not the banks site.

I raised a ticket with BD (201208191009801) but they have failed to reply.

Can anyone help point me to what is wrong, all my other secure site log-ins work fine?

If I can't fix it I'll have to go back to some other av that works.

Regards

Ian

Comments

• Try this:

- go to Privacy Panel --> Turn OFF Antiphishing

(or go to Privacy Control Settings --> Antiphishing --> turn OFF Scan SSL)

If it works, just add your bank to the Whitelist.

If it does not work, well, just wait for Christian (I am not technical staff, just one who reads the user guide :D )

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums Ian.

Could you please tell me what message do you receive when you tried to access that page? Have you tried with another browser?

Are we talking about this website http://www.lloydstsb.com/internet_banking.asp ?

Thank you!

• Christian

It was the Lloyds site you quoted and I had tried it in other browsers but had the same problem. I took the advice of Astromax and turned off the Scan SSL option in the privacy settings and can now access the online banking facility in all browsers.

:rolleyes:

Astromax

Thanks for your advice and help most appreciated.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Some services or websites do not support SSL scanning.

In the current case, I recommend you to turn it off only when you access that website.

Take care.