Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] My Safebox Is Showing 72% Full

Hi,

This is my first post in forum..i dont know if the topic has been marked as closed or not , but..

I am facing same problem here..have done reinstallation may be 10 times..updated windows sp1..everything what support suggested..

At the end i have come here with a hope.

My safebox is showing 72% full with only one jpg image in it.

I dont know why this simple thing cant be solved by Bitdefender..They are saying previous patches of Mcafee might be intrupting proper operation..

I think as a software product BD must be able to sort out these basic problems..otherwise BD must admit that the product is still on experminal stage.

I read many reviews and bought BD against Mcafee..Mcafee didnt give a problem for even a second..But this software i have been with for around a month hasn't even started functioning properly.

Antitheft is showing my location in Iran..i m sitting in Mumbai..whats the point of having Anti theft it cant show a proper location.

Fileshredder would say No FILES WERE DELETED..but if you check it in folder its gone..its scary moment..you dont know if its been deleted or still lying somewhere.

Now i feel i should have visited the forum and not the review sites before buying the product..

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

Also, I will need your permission to reset the password in order to access your account and troubleshoot the issue.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Hi Christian,

Thank you for hearing me.

Have sent you the PM with neccesary details,

Pls update me with the developement.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

I have sent this case to our Safebox Team. Until I will come back here with the results, please do not use Safebox and do not change your password.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

• Thanks for your help.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello,

We have solved the issue with Safebox for your account.

I will send you the password and a way to change it via PM.

Thank you very much for your time.

Have a great weekend!

• Hi Chris,

Thanks for all your help..You solved the problem really fast..i had been struggling with this for almost a month.

I have tested safebox..and everything is working fine now.

Though i m still struggling with ANTI THEFT module.

Thanks again,

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012

Since the Safebox issue is now resolved, I declare this topic closed.

We will continue the discussion about Anti-Theft via email.

Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.