Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Install Total Security 2013 Successfully

Options

I got a new installation link for Total Security 2013 when I requested an upgrade. However, I cant successfully install it. The problem being that at the "Scanning" stage, the progress bar stalls and I got an error message that 5 infected files were found on my PC and only 3 could be deleted and that a reboot was required. When I made a reboot, Windows shows a blue crash screen and reported there were incorrectly-installed files on my PC and that it was damaged. I made a successful system repair and attempted to re-install the Bitdefender solution but the cycle repeats just as it was, that led to the crash. I have Windows 7 64-bit. Thanks

Comments

• Nto23
    Options
    I got a new installation link for Total Security 2013 when I requested an upgrade. However, I cant successfully install it. The problem being that at the "Scanning" stage, the progress bar stalls and I got an error message that 5 infected files were found on my PC and only 3 could be deleted and that a reboot was required. When I made a reboot, Windows shows a blue crash screen and reported there were incorrectly-installed files on my PC and that it was damaged. I made a successful system repair and attempted to re-install the Bitdefender solution but the cycle repeats just as it was, that led to the crash. I have Windows 7 64-bit. Thanks

I also have installed Bitdefender 2013 at the end of the installation an error message reading "Window cannot find c\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bidefender 2013\Seccenter.exe" I have repaired, uninstalled but the problem persists. Please help

• columbo
    Options

Hello, and welcome :)

Nonikay, thank you for starting your own thread, that way you and Olusegun can get separate and more focused attention :)

For both of these situations, you will need more than I can provide, and possibly others here? and would need our Tech. Support Mod., Christian, to assist you. Please be patient, and he will help you as soon as he can.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Columbo

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello everyone :)

Olusegun, please run a QuickScan on our website and send me back the log.

http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/

The log is located over here:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\QuickScan

where [user] is the user that you are currently using in Windows.

This location could be hidden, so please set Explorer to display hidden elements.

[how to DISPLAY HIDDEN OBJECTS]

- go to your "Control Panel" and open "Folder Options";

- then go to the "View" tab and perform the changes listed below:

* check "Display contents of system folders"

* check "Show hidden files and folders"

* uncheck "Hide file extensions for known file types"

* uncheck "Hide protected operating system files"

- click "Apply" and then "OK" to exit.

NOTE: On Microsoft Windows Vista you will apply the same steps except for selecting "Display contents of system folders".

For more information you can read the following article:

http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB354-en--Reveal...em-folders.html

Please post here the scan log.

@ Nonikay

We will continue the discussion over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=37310

Take care.

• indispensablehero
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

Olusegun, please run a QuickScan on our website and send me back the log.

http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/

The log is located over here:

where [user] is the user that you are currently using in Windows.

This location could be hidden, so please set Explorer to display hidden elements.

Please post here the scan log.

@ Nonikay

We will continue the discussion over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=37310

Take care.

I found that resource on the Bitdefender website before I posted the concern here. However when I tried to get a fresh version of the log by using the Quickscan feature, Google chrome keeps closing each time the widget tries to install so I am posting a most recent version here. Please help me. My PC is going from bad to worse daily and I need to install this solution ASAP

QuickScan 32-bit v0.9.9.118

---------------------------

Scan date: Thu Aug 30 04:34:00 2012

Machine ID: 5E737AF1

Found 7 infected files!

-----------------------

C:\Users\olusegun\2zcr.exe --> Gen:Variant.Zusy.12316

--> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"AutoStart"

--> Process 2zcr.exe (5184)

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\YOUTUBE.PLAYER.exe --> Trojan.Generic.KDV.679344

C:\Windows\system32\DLL21.dll --> Trojan.Generic.KDV.712872

--> HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\wkejornj

--> HKLM\System\ControlSet002\services\wkejornj

c:\windows\syswow64\dll21.dll --> Trojan.Generic.KDV.712872

--> HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}\InprocServer32\"(default)"

--> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

C:\Users\olusegun\seoiwuw.exe --> Gen:Heur.VB.Agent.3

--> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"seoiwuw"

--> Process seoiwuw.exe (4544)

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\updates\updates.exe --> Trojan.Generic.KDV.679344

--> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"engel"

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\x3hgsijftwjbbqfvafnugygqyffbvvzc2\svcnost.exe --> Gen:Variant.Zusy.12539

--> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"Windows Init"

Processes

---------

(unsigned) 2zcr.exe 5184 C:\Users\olusegun\2zcr.exe

(unsigned) Entusiasto peaceable 4544 C:\Users\olusegun\seoiwuw.exe

(unsigned) Times Reader.exe 5992 C:\Program Files (x86)\Times Reader\Times Reader.exe

(verified) Bing Bar 4668 C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\5.0.1438.0\mswinext.exe

(verified) CinemaNow Service Application 1904 C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemaNowSvc.exe

(verified) EgisTec In-Product Service 1216 C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe

(verified) EgisTec In-Product Service 4600 C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe

(verified) Facebook Messenger 4852 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Facebook\Messenger\2.1.4590.0\FacebookMessenger.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 1364 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 936 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 3848 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 4020 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 4728 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 6264 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 2348 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 5720 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 6132 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 8992 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 6480 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 6548 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 6604 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 7460 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 2460 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 7512 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 3092 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 3112 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Chrome 3368 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(verified) Google Talk 5036 C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe

(verified) HP Advisor 2948 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\HPAdvisor.exe

(verified) HP Quick Launch Buttons 4780 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe

(verified) HP Quick Synchronization Service 2012 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HPDrvMntSvc.exe

(verified) HP SimplePass Identity Protection 1328 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe

(verified) hpqwmiex Module 4484 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe

(verified) HPWMISVC Application 2036 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPWMISVC.exe

(verified) IAStorDataSvc 5848 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe

(verified) IAStorIcon 4592 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe

(verified) Intel® Active Management Technology L 4152 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe

(verified) Intel® Management & Security Applicat 6248 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe

(verified) Java Platform SE Auto Updater 2 0 940 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe

(verified) Microsoft Application Virtualization 2720 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe

(verified) Microsoft Application Virtualization 2328 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe

(verified) Microsoft Encarta Dictionaries 2240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Premium DVD 2009\EDICT.EXE

(verified) Microsoft Office 2010 2892 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE

(verified) Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack 1192 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 5216 C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 5632 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe

(verified) openvpn-gui.exe 916 C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn-gui.exe

(verified) RealPlayer (32-bit) 5076 C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe

(verified) Skype 3912 C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe

(verified) TeamViewer 4272 C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe

(verified) TeamViewer 2448 C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer_Service.exe

(verified) TeamViewer 4872 C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\tv_w32.exe

(verified) Updater 5008 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe

(verified) Windows Live Messenger 4220 C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

(verified) Windows Metadata Export Service 1972 C:\SwSetup\HPQWMM\QuickWeb\QW.SYS\config\DVMExportService.exe

(verified) Yahoo! AutoUpdater 2496 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

(verified) Yahoo! Messenger 2564 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe

(verified) Yahoo! Messenger 6500 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe

(verified) YCMMirag Application 1352 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\YCMMirage.exe

Network activity

----------------

Process TeamViewer_Service.exe (2448) connected on port 5938 --> 37.252.231.2

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 443 (HTTP over SSL) --> 69.171.227.70

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 443 (HTTP over SSL) --> 173.194.70.83

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 5222 (XMPP/Jabber) --> 173.194.70.125

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 443 (HTTP over SSL) --> 209.85.148.100

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 168.215.74.5

Process chrome.exe (2460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 66.235.142.2

Process FacebookMessenger.exe (4852) connected on port 443 (HTTP over SSL) --> 69.171.227.76

Process googletalk.exe (5036) connected on port 5222 (XMPP/Jabber) --> 173.194.70.125

Process chrome.exe (7512) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 80.86.110.21

Process TeamViewer_Service.exe (2448) listens on ports: 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTP over SSL), 5938

Autoruns and critical files

---------------------------

(unsigned) 2zcr.exe C:\Users\olusegun\2zcr.exe

(unsigned) Entusiasto peaceable C:\Users\olusegun\seoiwuw.exe

(unsigned) Eshasoft eCalendar C:\Program Files (x86)\Eshasoft\Desktop Calendar and Planner Software\eCentral.exe

(unsigned) svcnost.exe C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\x3hgsijftwjbbqfvafnugygqyffbvvzc2\svcnost.exe

(unsigned) updates.exe C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\updates\updates.exe

(unsigned) YOUTUBE.PLAYER.exe C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\YOUTUBE.PLAYER.exe

(verified) Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

(verified) Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe

(verified) Bing Bar C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\5.0.1438.0\mswinext.exe

(verified) Default Manager C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe

(verified) Desktop Tools for RIM Handhelds C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\DesktopMgr.exe

(verified) EgisTec In-Product Service C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe

(verified) EgisTec In-Product Service C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe

(verified) Facebook Messenger C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Facebook\Messenger\2.1.4590.0\FacebookMessenger.exe

(verified) Facebook Update C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe

(verified) Google Talk C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe

(verified) Google Update C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

(verified) Google Update C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

(verified) HP Advisor Dock C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\DOCK\HPAdvisorDock.exe

(verified) HP Ceement C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe

(verified) HP Quick Launch Buttons C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe

(verified) HP SimplePass Identity Protection C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisTSR.exe

(verified) IAStorIcon C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe

(verified) Java Platform SE Auto Updater 2 0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe

(verified) Microsoft Encarta Dictionaries C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Premium DVD 2009\EDICT.EXE

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\scrnsave.scr

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe

(verified) Norton Online Backup C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuClient.exe

(verified) openvpn-gui.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn-gui.exe

(verified) RealPlayer (32-bit) C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe

(verified) Skype C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe

(verified) Updater C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe

(verified) Windows Live Messenger C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

(verified) Yahoo! Messenger C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe

Browser plugins

---------------

(unsigned) BrowserPlus (from Yahoo!) v2.9.8 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\2.9.8\Plugins\npybrowserplus_2.9.8.dll

(unsigned) Google Earth Plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll

(unsigned) IEPlugin c:\programdata\thebflix\bhoclass.dll

(unsigned) Java Platform SE 6 U31 C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll

(unsigned) Montiera Toolbar c:\program files (x86)\incredibar.com\incredibar\1.5.11.14\bh\incredibar.dll

(unsigned) Montiera Toolbar c:\program files (x86)\incredibar.com\incredibar\1.5.11.14\incredibartlbr.dll

(unsigned) RealJukebox NS Plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll

(unsigned) RealNetworks Chrome Background Exte C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll

(unsigned) RealPlayer Version Plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll

(unsigned) RealPlayer HTML5VideoShim Plug-In ( C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll

(unsigned) RigidWatersDemo c:\windows\syswow64\dll21.dll

(verified) AcroIEHelperShim Library c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll

(verified) Bing Bar c:\program files (x86)\msn toolbar\platform\5.0.1438.0\npwinext.dll

(verified) Bitdefender QuickScan C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pdnkcidphdcakpkheohlhocaicfamjie\0.9.9.118_0\npqscan.dll

(verified) Do Not Track Plus c:\program files (x86)\donottrackplus\scripthost.dll

(verified) Facebook Desktop C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Facebook\Messenger\2.1.4590.0\npFbDesktopPlugin.dll

(verified) Facebook Video Calling Plugin C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll

(verified) Google Talk Plugin C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll

(verified) Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins\npgtpo3dautoplugin.dll

(verified) Google Update C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll

(verified) Google Update C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.115\npGoogleUpdate3.dll

(verified) Hulu Desktop C:\Windows\..\Users\Default\AppData\Local\HuluDesktop\instances\0.9.13.1\npHDPlg.dll

(verified) InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\dwusplay.dll

(verified) InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\dwusplay.exe

(verified) InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\isusweb.dll

(verified) Java Platform SE 6 U31 c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll

(verified) Java Platform SE 6 U31 c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll

(verified) Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL

(verified) Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\common7\ide\privateassemblies\microsoft.visualstudio.qualitytools.recorderbarbho100.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll

(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll

(verified) NPSWF32.dll C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

(verified) Password bank c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp simplepass identity protection\egispbie.dll

(verified) RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin c:\programdata\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\ie\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll

(verified) RealPlayer G2 LiveConnect-Enabled P C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nppl3260.dll

(verified) Shockwave for Director C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll

(verified) Silverlight Plug-In c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrl.dll

(verified) Toolbar c:\program files (x86)\ask.com\genericasktoolbar.dll

(verified) Windows Live® Photo Gallery C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll

(verified) Windows® Internet Explorer C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll

(verified) Yahoo Application State Plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Shared\npYState.dll

(verified) Yahoo! Toolbar c:\program files (x86)\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll

Missing files

-------------

File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\OptProLauncher.exe

--> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"Optimizer Pro"

Scan

----

MD5: 66fbae9d17bfcb6511e47b3000eea0ce C:\Program Files (x86)\Eshasoft\Desktop Calendar and Planner Software\eCentral.exe

MD5: b78f4c2c592c87df54e8e0c6aaef3874 C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll

MD5: ba1e6d15c6ef05196db57d7ea14b2807 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\Pillars\ECenter\ECenter.dll

MD5: 8b98614e51db02ba75859ad4b827deeb c:\program files (x86)\incredibar.com\incredibar\1.5.11.14\bh\incredibar.dll

MD5: 28c28105a2021aa71fb98124268eeb2c c:\program files (x86)\incredibar.com\incredibar\1.5.11.14\incredibartlbr.dll

MD5: 34e3709244736b8976820f730e5a8815 C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll

MD5: 04de81836b103ce6528bfc090a25159a C:\Program Files (x86)\ManyCam\Bin\cv099.dll

MD5: 2d1a9076f5223c8e1543cfd3334fb926 C:\Program Files (x86)\ManyCam\Bin\cxcore099.dll

MD5: 86dc01c13c49b4bd5c1068055342ce38 c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\coreclr.dll

MD5: 30f5651128d442c6db1ae635d19677b2 c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\mscorrc.dll

MD5: d64c331b7d2723d3c8a05810d0d30ae0 c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10111.0\npctrlUI.dll

MD5: ba89664ed643d392d640b62531347e39 C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\libeay32.dll

MD5: ec322186d8fce3d632f3f597d67747dd C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\bin\openvpnserv.exe

MD5: ba6bf673832b3212aac8426a344ae972 C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprjplug.dll

MD5: 8c5463bbf6451367eea8c0f6947645cb C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Netscape6\nprpjplug.dll

MD5: 95b4bd16eaee2c32a25230ed842313c0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Times Reader\Times Reader.exe

MD5: 75b51e1f54cb87f2007775f29ae9b534 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ConnectionWizard.dll

MD5: 9cadaad3444645a681d44fb7bd784d33 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\core_video.dll

MD5: f093e63c00ca904f458dad6a9e0fc3d5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ft60.dll

MD5: df56be205c0ec022142ca55405b72996 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\nspr4.dll

MD5: 33104db19d0a1552fb792dae6a03e8e2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\pcre.dll

MD5: 56222d853215de4171afd30cdc6a9fd2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\resources\en-US\res_msgr.dll

MD5: 5d15eb694fa82fe9a7a2293ae6ee4c64 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\RGX.dll

MD5: 3f0f3fb99be0dd70ff065285c90dd5e7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\rmc_audio.dll

MD5: bbd65c9a362f7b5622c93d43a9bbefaa C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YAlertCenterM.DLL

MD5: 075c67558429f755b1b8db68d01fc3eb C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YCPFoundation.dll

MD5: 9913ab072074c555ca0dbf2970ef8521 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YCPSSL.dll

MD5: b185e32d4fdbfd3353153cc398b4d2e9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YHTTP.dll

MD5: 238ee2c8b6064137eaeb45dd0c5db569 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YImage.dll

MD5: 850165ff3c64100716402111ba0c614b C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YIniDom.dll

MD5: 8881b5bf5c20a53cfaf2da153a147abd C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ylog.dll

MD5: 6a0da4ca10c2afbea5c54c4e675a9fd1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymdm_audio.dll

MD5: ee49792715b3b21d6918be528e2ea1c6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymdm_video.dll

MD5: 031a46bd76ed8c55ad52f84699bacad9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YML.dll

MD5: 031f45c894ebe7394121ed56a1f887e7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsdk.dll

MD5: d816696bb41f01d0b4b27497dbe95d7d C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YMSGLite.dll

MD5: 6bba3915ed7130a067323f5d0915880a C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypagerps.dll

MD5: 54df13fab691a5b1ab80cbda849cd9ae C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YPluginRegistry.dll

MD5: 3ab4f8091aa46766861c5ae92506dacc C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\yui.dll

MD5: 0536b0dcfe440cb15bb24cf315c07044 C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\Chrome\Hook\rpchrome150browserrecordhelper.dll

MD5: 92e874667621a2a475fc8ea91dd763a2 C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprpchromebrowserrecordext.dll

MD5: 94a6e06bf6531d623fe30a7c38e65f61 C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll

MD5: ac13c733379328f86568f6e514c2f7f8 c:\programdata\thebflix\bhoclass.dll

MD5: b625d05e07336ea9429f01a7a34a7617 C:\Users\olusegun\2zcr.exe

MD5: 77f7d9c09162e73977d47e74e96a0e5f C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Local\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\2.9.8\Plugins\npybrowserplus_2.9.8.dll

MD5: fe089c5922681b01356f518bfe58086c C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\YOUTUBE.PLAYER.exe

MD5: fe089c5922681b01356f518bfe58086c C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\updates\updates.exe

MD5: 12549d555d135aeb22e689aa6ee5cc43 C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\x3hgsijftwjbbqfvafnugygqyffbvvzc2\svcnost.exe

MD5: 54738b2aac8b77e407fec6111f888e7a C:\Users\olusegun\seoiwuw.exe

MD5: 54952c9d7bd58494f153b5d42d2c92c6 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorDataMgr\f94ac737233715307302d762631378f9\IAStorDataMgr.ni.dll

MD5: 7b3f07820975ab5d222d3be362c36355 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorDataMgrSvc\d1a57c8aaa4afd97518a3812b537e356\IAStorDataMgrSvc.ni.exe

MD5: ac65a95e7e8301201816aaeb9a6fbba6 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorUtil\966a138f3aed60400472ac415bd16bc8\IAStorUtil.ni.dll

MD5: 2445eb52c91a4f1443cf350068f1f9ac C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IsdiInterop\39b4375aedece5f1a7fd2dc7792ea7a0\IsdiInterop.ni.dll

MD5: 87deeeb4a04306c3464c409027a47306 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\1b31ced9bb880d94fff1c6d47c16a81e\mscorlib.ni.dll

MD5: 38ef721ebbb08b03a017911d854e1bf7 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\c0508b05f5c28e37711f447a66368e75\PresentationCore.ni.dll

MD5: 648402b555d54106261f31f66a4545a6 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\6954c7f14ea634672cdacf2cd793497e\PresentationFramework.Aero.ni.dll

MD5: 229b4d74d4b0252f330dbb34d945b09e C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\8435718626a24beaeefc98d45ae77127\PresentationFramework.ni.dll

MD5: 6d070b55c42a755f24862368a6f9a8b0 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\15742b3597258ce67cbe219005c197e5\System.Configuration.ni.dll

MD5: f78c236e34c37fb65211b79b5ce287ff C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data\c06a0517281bb4a9c7fcaeb58d38cd63\System.Data.ni.dll

MD5: a3095a87a2bd98a8da5e9ce98cbe140f C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\a09ee392fa90849f2e9313a1ebbe0279\System.Drawing.ni.dll

MD5: d8cd7f014c887653074f4a2d30bd1795 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\0794d7af09099432ebfb51af1d7f15ae\System.Management.ni.dll

MD5: 64287a644aeb96f0117dfd97580f69f6 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Remo#\0a894f77b9aa64acbd3ce791916357d8\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll

MD5: 412f741fea459914a6e3829afd4a0597 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\5ca17001998a75ca774d2b80eead5579\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll

MD5: 3fca038d9c94b322d3d5389acfb9d39f C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\2df79ab909c782d3796e4107d040327d\System.Web.ni.dll

MD5: 7ac8a068501152ea3dd89925949038c8 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\ff30db6905f8ec024fc808ed8779c0f3\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll

MD5: 51e30cdab30d7ef61a8507c07d68d446 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\d49f4cb0755ccc34cd35ff96dc2ef9e3\System.Xml.ni.dll

MD5: 90cc658956b6f4b0be28ef321bbe9e32 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\1f14b3e1ee0847f8662f513e67f92547\System.ni.dll

MD5: 8f9bb18fd145851952e6b4fa4787038a C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\585ac5899ab444221c8b41df13b194bc\WindowsBase.ni.dll

MD5: afd131ef64c65fcc46031dc0b3eb024b C:\Windows\system32\DLL21.dll

MD5: afd131ef64c65fcc46031dc0b3eb024b c:\windows\syswow64\dll21.dll

MD5: 1f5afd468eb5e09e9ed75a087529eab5 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8

f\MFC80.DLL

MD5: 28a09777d2d952122567a8a82f1a2c7b C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c722059

43d3\MFC80ENU.DLL

MD5: d34a527493f39af4491b3e909dc697ca C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb5

7\msvcm90.dll

No file uploaded.

Scan finished - communication took 10 sec

Total traffic - 0.00 MB sent, 0.39 KB recvd

Scanned 614 files and modules - 15 seconds

==============================================================================

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

In this case, please follow these steps:

Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.

[How to restart in SAFE MODE]

- Restart the computer;

- Press the "F8" key several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load; you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select "SAFE MODE"

Now, set Explorer to display hidden files and folders.

[how to DISPLAY HIDDEN OBJECTS]

- go to your "Control Panel" and open "Folder Options";

- then go to the "View" tab and perform the changes listed below:

* check "Display contents of system folders"

* check "Show hidden files and folders"

* uncheck "Hide file extensions for known file types"

* uncheck "Hide protected operating system files"

- click "Apply" and then "OK" to exit.

NOTE: On Microsoft Windows Vista you will apply the same steps except for selecting "Display contents of system folders".

For more information you can read the following article:

http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB354-en--Reveal...em-folders.html

Locate the following files and delete them manually:

C:\Users\olusegun\2zcr.exe

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\YOUTUBE.PLAYER.exe

C:\Windows\system32\DLL21.dll

c:\windows\syswow64\dll21.dll

C:\Users\olusegun\seoiwuw.exe

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\updates\updates.exe

C:\Users\olusegun\AppData\Roaming\x3hgsijftwjbbqfvafnugygqyffbvvzc2\svcnost.exe

After this, reboot your PC in Normal Mode and install Bitdefender by following these steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=312&id=53

Take care.