Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Activation Failure

Options

i am having the same issue s several other people have had. i get BD2013 installed and go to activation screen to log in with FB, G+, etc. it will tell me that it failed to log int due to connection time out, although sometimes it actually does open the mybitdefender window...

any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• i am having the same issue s several other people have had. i get BD2013 installed and go to activation screen to log in with FB, G+, etc. it will tell me that it failed to log int due to connection time out, although sometimes it actually does open the mybitdefender window...

any help would be appreciated...

OK I FIGURED OUT WHAT TO DO!!!!

IF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.... WHEN YOU DO THE INSTALL DO NOT LET IT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NEWER FILES WHEN IT INSTALLS. CLICK NO AND LET IT INSTALL NEW FILES ON THE FIRST UPDATE. INSTALL. ACTIVATE. THEN UPDATE. ACTIVATED PERFECTLY WHEN I TRIED THAT. IF ANYONE NEEDS MORE HELP OR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND LET ME KNOW!!!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

We updated all our kits and no one should encounter the same issue from now.

Since this was resolved, I declare the topic closed.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.