Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Multiple Problems, License Key, Update Etc.

Options

Hello, I did a scan this morning and could not remove some files which I managed to do on my own, but then i turned on the anti-virus shields and gamer mode, which I didn't really need soon as I did those things, auto-pilot will not turn on, I figured perhaps it was a bug so I used the repair function and once it was all reinstalled utilizing that then the update stopped working and now has no service. Also, I tried to use the contact support after the repair and when I entered my key it said it's not valid even though it says it is on my product and the my bit defender account. I'm guessing that's why the other issues are occurring. Please advise me on what I can do.

Comments

• It would be a good idea to contact Tech support, either by e-mail or by phone,

to explain your problem(s) and they will be able to assist you.

Have you license number handy for verification, then once your problems have been resolved,

you should be good to go.

• I'll probably call them tomorrow, sadly I cannot email because when you do it ask for a license key which it claims is invalid and it's not.

• alexx69
    Options

Hello morechi and welcome to the forum,

Did you tried to contact the technical support through "Help & support" option which is located on your main Bitdefender window (below right) ?

Help & Support<Contact Support< after that you may to follow recommended steps to create the generated log and also submit it.

Best regards.

• alexx69
    Options
    I'll probably call them tomorrow, sadly I cannot email because when you do it ask for a license key which it claims is invalid and it's not.

Hello again,

There are currently problems with the recognition of old licenses that will be soon resolved, i hope.

If you still want, you can to contact Technical Support via "Contact Us" option, but in this case, for example, choose a "registration" category because then they will not ask for a license key as a condition for submitting.

I hope that was helpful for you.

Have a nice day.

• morechi
    edited September 2012
    Options

Well, I did get the ticket in as you suggested, however a positive development occurred. I re-tried the BD Repair and this time around it worked. Auto pilot is back, auto update is back to normal all systems are go. Not sure what happened. I just wanted to let you all know, and thanks to those members who replied immediately to help me, it's highly appreciated.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I am glad this is now resolved.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.