Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] No Help From Support

Options
Shyle
edited September 2012 in General

I was having internet security 2012 and there was no problem. I downloaded trail version of anti-theft. Immediately the dash board indicated that I am on trial version and the number of days left for renewal was displaying 30 days as against my valid licence period of more than 220 days. I wrote to support, who sent me a link for free upgrade. Even after installing, the dashboard which shows the icons of firewall, antivirus, spams, etc was not showing the necessary icons. I wrote back to the support again using the same ticket ID (201208261009385) attaching all the necessary screen shots. I have not received any reply till this date.

As I do not want to move away from Bitdefender, I purchased Internet Security 2013 version online. I wrote to the support to extend the validity of 2013 licence to the extent of unexpired portion of 2012 version. No response till this date. To cap it all, my dashboard still shows that I am on trial version (see the number of days available in my attachment BD2). The complete silence on the part of BD is very upsetting. Still, I hold the view that this is one of the best antivirus software. But there should be some concern for the customers and should have a responsive customer support team.

I am attaching two screen shots which are self explanatory.

If any one from Bitdefender wants to help, kindly do so.

post-14578-1347204488_thumb.jpg

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

We are sorry for the delayed reply.

In about 5 minutes I will send you a solution via PM.

Have a great week!

• The issue has been resolved by the support team. I thank everyone who made my association with Birdefender enjoyable.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I am glad to hear that.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.