Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdfndisf6.sys Bsod Crash

I've had BitDefender Total Security 2012 for 6 months. Until a few weeks ago it worked fine. Then I started getting BSOD crashes, e.g. when using Youtube or google maps. I use Windows 7 with Google Chrome browser. Very few programs installed on the computer. I read the forum posts here and saw I should upgrade to BD 2013, so I did. It still crashes.

Please fix this ASAP or I will install another AV suite and demand the remainder of my money back from you. I do not want to upload a dump file to a 3rd party website and what other crazy things you're asking your customers to do. You have done something in the past few weeks that is causing your program to crash. Check your own source-code change logs and undo it please.

Comments

• I have the same issue and agree on the suggested resolution.

• Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.24.0.1682(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=164968

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Let me know if the situation is solved.

Have a nice day.

• I have the same issue, BSOD crashes started just after I installed OpenVpn but the dump file (see below)

says its your bdfndisf6.sys driver which is causing the crash. Any ideas?

I am using Bitdefender Internet Security 2013

Build: 16.24.0.1684

==================================================

Dump File : 120212-19515-01.dmp

Crash Time : 2/12/2012 11:38:07 AM

Bug Check String : BAD_POOL_HEADER

Bug Check Code : 0x00000019

Parameter 1 : 0x00000003

Parameter 2 : 0x831374d0

Parameter 3 : 0xffffffff

Parameter 4 : 0x831374d0

Caused By Driver : bdfndisf6.sys

Caused By Address : bdfndisf6.sys+8e92

File Description : BitDefender Firewall NDIS6 Filter Driver

Product Name : BitDefender Firewall

Company : BitDefender LLC

File Version : 7.0.0.6 built by: WinDDK

Processor : 32-bit

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+11866e

Stack Address 1 : bdfndisf6.sys+8e36

Stack Address 2 : bdfndisf6.sys+90aa

Stack Address 3 : ndis.sys+71730

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\120212-19515-01.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 7601

• me too i have the same problem. blue screen appeared and my laptop force restart it happens very frequently. please help. i can't use my internet connection. but i figured out turning off my firewall made me use my internet again. is this safe? please advice me as soon as possible tnx

• me too i have the same problem. blue screen appeared and my laptop force restart it happens very frequently. please help. i can't use my internet connection. but i figured out turning off my firewall made me use my internet again. is this safe? please advice me as soon as possible tnx

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

@ mikael batangan :

Please tell me if the solution provided to you on 01/30/2013 via Ticket ID: 201301091025389 solved the issue

@ tinman62 :

I have checked the email address used for this forum account and I couldn't find a ticket in the system. Please post your ticket ID so I can assist you further.

@ rooster & DKMP :

Do you need further assistance?