Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Probleme Bitdefender 2013

Options

Good afternoon. Here is my problem. I buy, Friday, September 14, 2012, Bitdefender 2013. My computer is a Vista Home Premium. Bitdefender 2013 is not installed. The problem is, Bitdefender, request the latest version of Vista. My computer contains SP1 SP2. I am currently without protection. This is a big risk for my PC. How to solve this problem? Help me, thank you all. :wacko::blink:

"" Your system does not have the latest Windows Service Pack needed to continue installing bitdefender 2013 ""????

Comments

• Good afternoon. Here is my problem. I buy, Friday, September 14, 2012, Bitdefender 2013. My computer is a Vista Home Premium. Bitdefender 2013 is not installed. The problem is, Bitdefender, request the latest version of Vista. My computer contains SP1 SP2. I am currently without protection. This is a big risk for my PC. How to solve this problem? Help me, thank you all. :wacko::blink:

"" Your system does not have the latest Windows Service Pack needed to continue installing bitdefender 2013 ""????

Can You Please Run this tool Again try to install the software:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...nstall_Tool.exe

• Can You Please Run this tool Again try to install the software:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...nstall_Tool.exe

Pushkar Gogte Thank you. I'll try your solution. I have a subscription of 2 years, Bitdefender. I registered the product yesterday. Bitdefender 2013 but, for now, is not installed. I hope that this solution will be the right resolution. Thank you again. :rolleyes:

• Pushkar Gogte Thank you. I'll try your solution. I have a subscription of 2 years, Bitdefender. I registered the product yesterday. Bitdefender 2013 but, for now, is not installed. I hope that this solution will be the right resolution. Thank you again. :rolleyes:

Here is the result, after the passage of Uninstall_Tool.exe BD 2013.

Bitdefender LSP registration has stopped working

I can not find a solution. I think that this is the cause of an element missing. This prevents the installation. I again need your help. Thank you. :wacko:

• Here is the result, after the passage of Uninstall_Tool.exe BD 2013.

Bitdefender LSP registration has stopped working

I can not find a solution. I think that this is the cause of an element missing. This prevents the installation. I again need your help. Thank you. :wacko:

Here's the ticket purchase, bitdefender 2013. I do not see how, install, program, that, not install. I'm no security for the moment, and without solutions. :mellow:

• Here's the ticket purchase, bitdefender 2013. I do not see how, install, program, that, not install. I'm no security for the moment, and without solutions. :mellow:

My computer contains ""Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB954430)""

""Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista (KB974467)""

""Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and update to the range. Net Framework 3.5 x86 (KB951847)""

Here is the answer, Microsoft Fix It, to find the famous'' last'' Pack 2.

Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Beta and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 - Standalone five languages ​​(KB948465)

Windows6.0-KB948465-X86.exe 348.3 MB

This is a problem which is solved by microsoft, since the DVD installation, send to the microsoft page. The big problem is a lack of information, accurate to solve an installation. This summarizes what has turned around, without finding. I inspected all the solutions, and the only just microsoft. resolution, just the item Pack2. But my Windows Update does not seem to have taken the right pack2.

(I think the problem is solved)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Bitdefender 2013 can only be installed on Vista Service Pack 2 Final, not the Beta or RC version.

You have here the download link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/de...s.aspx?id=16468

Take care.