Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Port Scan Blocking Ps3

Options

Hi, I am streaming movies via Tversity and the Bitdefender firewall will port scan block my PS3 causing my movie to stall for several seconds or stop altogether. I have added several exception rules to allow the PS3 to be able to get through the firewall with no success. Can anyone please help me? This is a very frustrating problem that never happened with the previous AV software I had.

Comments

• Hi, I am streaming movies via Tversity and the Bitdefender firewall will port scan block my PS3 causing my movie to stall for several seconds or stop altogether. I have added several exception rules to allow the PS3 to be able to get through the firewall with no success. Can anyone please help me? This is a very frustrating problem that never happened with the previous AV software I had.

Hello :ph34r:

Tried the all-known Stealth mode off and Generic to yes ?, and since you mentioned Ports, just to get a kick out of it try switching off the Block Port scan from Privacy Control.

• Hello :ph34r:

Tried the all-known Stealth mode off and Generic to yes ?, and since you mentioned Ports, just to get a kick out of it try switching off the Block Port scan from Privacy Control.

Yes already tried all that no success. Whenever I start streaming movies Bitdefender tries to block my PS3 thinking it is trying to portscan my computer. I am running a wired connection and have assigned a static IP address to it and added it to the exception list. I don't want to turn off the port scan if I don't have to any suggestions??

• Another way to go around this is by calling Sony tech support, ask them what TCP ports are used by the PS3. Once you have all the ports, add it one by one at white list. smile2.png

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

The discussion will continue over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=165649

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.