Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Speed / Uploading Issues

Options
Sir_Vikin
edited October 2012 in General

Ok, dont shoot me for putting this here as I think that it may need to go under the firewall, however, since disabling the firewall doesnt fix this issue (only a complete uninstall does) I am not completely sure where to put this.

As mentioned in another post I too suffer from the choppy internet connection with TS 2013 installed (my speed drops from 16 mbps to between 5mbps and 8 mbps. However, my problem does not end there.

I have found that with TS 2013 installed I am completely unable to upload videos or large files at all. I currently need to upload videos to an education website (last one was 29 mb), and the only fix that I have found that works is if I completely uninstall TS 2013. I have this same problem with any of the 3 computers that use (with TS 2013 installed on them). The only fix that I have found is to completely uninstall TS 2013. When I uninstall TS 2013 I am able to upload without any hitches at all and I no longer experience a choppy connnection, initiating a repair on TS 2013 or re-installing does NOT fix the issue at all. I know that it is not the network as I brought in 2 completely different computers running a different AV and I can upload from them just fine on the network and they are able to continuously connect at between 15 mbps and 16mbps...

I have however noticed that the choppy internet issue is MUCH worse on IE9 than the other browsers, yet they all suffer from choppiness of one sort or another as well as the inability to upload any files.

Please help!

Comments

• My suspect is that it is not the firewall, but the antispam module.

The reason is that I had problems in creating large video files.

Just my 2 cents.

• Quick correction: Antispam and/or Antivirus modules, not Firewall.

• Astromax,

I can create the video files, I just cannot upload them, every time I do it stops and restarts between 37% or 39% of the upload. Were you having these problems with the antispam disabled? I ask as I do not have the antispam module enabled.

What did you do to fix your issue?

• Astromax,

I can create the video files, I just cannot upload them, every time I do it stops and restarts between 37% or 39% of the upload. Were you having these problems with the antispam disabled? I ask as I do not have the antispam module enabled.

What did you do to fix your issue?

I did not have problems in uploading large files to youtube, just to make them (about 100 mega). I disabled antivirus and antispam just to be safe, and I could do the video. I did not investigate further what was going on. (Samsung 7 with W7 64 bits)

• Thanks for the info..

I'm using a Samsung Notebook (QX411-W01UB) with Win 7 64bit installed..

I hope they fix this soon or I'm going to be forced to buy a new AV as I cant afford to uninstall TS 2013 every time I need to upload a video..

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Please check my answer from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=165427

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.