Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Download From Many Sites

Options

Hello,

I am using BTS 2013.

The problem is that I am not able to download from many sites e.g. filehippo, softpedia,cnet etc.

Even I am not able to download any executable files from adobe... flash player offline setup,Folder lock from their home page,auslogic products,and many others.Also not able to download from most of the file sharing sites.The same problem occur few days ago while downloading from giveawayoftheday.com,but now I am able to download from that site.

I have tried every possible tweak I can apply ,from disabling firewall and antivirus module to changing firewall setting,but of no use.

There is no problem with my internet setting or anything else ,because I am able to download videos from all sites and also able to update many programs with inbuilt update feature.

Whenever I click the download link on any of the mentioned site my default download manager IDM and Firefox freezes for several seconds,the download box remains open until time out message pop ups without any download.

I have just reinstalled windows few days ago and so fresh installed BTS.

I am very much sure that the problem is caused by Bitdefender, because I am able to download everything when Bitdefender is uninstalled.

Please look in to the matter and suggest further steps.

Thank You.

Comments