Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bitdefender Ts 2013 Licence Key Problem

Options

Hello,

A couple of days ago I bought Bitdefender 2013 Total security, for 3 workstations and for 3 years. But now I'm having a problem registering Bitdefender on one of the workstations. When I enter the licence key, it says that i'm using a trial version of the program.

Registering the other 2 workstations haven't been a problem.

I don't know why I'm having this issue. Do I need to use a different e-mail address for every workstation? Because when I try to log in using my e-mail adress I use on my second workstation, I get an error saying that something unexpected happened during the execution of the action.

I don't have any problems on the first workstation and my brother is using the third one, it's only the second workstation i'm having difficulties with.

I've been reading that some people also have had this problem and I was hoping someone could help me...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Anyone?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

In about 5 minutes I will get back to you over PM.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    Options

I just received a positive feedback over PM regarding this issue.

The situation is now resolved.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.