Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] 2nd Computer

Options
jdd
jdd ✭✭✭

i would like to put BD onto a second computer.

I do not have a CD.

I do have a user key & a validation key, & a registration key.

How would i go about this. My one concern is being online with no protection while i am downloading & updating

Thank you.

Comments

• jdd
    jdd ✭✭✭
    Options
    i would like to put BD onto a second computer.

I do not have a CD.

I do have a user key & a validation key, & a registration key.

How would i go about this. My one concern is being online with no protection while i am downloading & updating

Thank you.

Sorry - i never gave you info as to which BD i have.

- BD internet security 2013.

- OS- W-7.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

The offline installer is located here. -> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

• columbo
    columbo
    edited October 2012
    Options

Hi pngjems, and welcome :)

Gad to hear your going to get Bitdefender up and running on your other PC :)

What you can do, is download the full offline install version using your Bitdefender protected PC, using this link. Transfer that file via a flash drive to the other PC, then run the file. You can install it offline, declining to look for updates during the install, and also for logging into your Bitdefender account. It will have enough "updates" to run it's install scan, and once installed you should be fine to download the newest virus signatures.

Hope this helps :)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Cloumbo

edit: sorry to double post your answer Charyb, we were both posting at the same time :)

• jdd
    jdd ✭✭✭
    Options
    The offline installer is located here. -> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

Thank you Charyb & Columbo. I bd 2013 IS on 2nd computer as instructed. Went smooth! I have been using KIS for over 3 years, but i finally had it with the support. Was hard to leave, as i did like the KIS product. However, ever since i put BD on the other computer, i have come to appreciate it. ESPECIALLY the support, whether forum or phone. Keep up the good work. Most of us out here are not Geeks - we need the product.

So, again, thank you.

Sincerely,

pngjems

• columbo
    columbo
    edited October 2012
    Options

Hi pngjems :)

We're glad to hear you were helped and up and running on both PCs.

Thank you for posting back and letting us know how it went, and also for the encouraging words, we appreciate it :)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.