Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 8 And Bd2013

Options
xvsteep
edited October 2012 in Installation

Reading through this forum and reading that quite some people are having problems with BD2013 and W8 x64, I am hesitating to upgrade my BD2012 to BD2013.

I have bought Windows 8 Pro x64 this morning and I am planning to install it tomorrow.

Can somebody confirm that BD2013 can be installed without problems on W8Pro x64 ?

Or should I better look for another Internet Security Suite ?

Thanks

Comments

• Reading through this forum and reading that quite some people are having problems with BD2013 and W8 x64, I am hesitating to upgrade my BD2012 to BD2013.

I have bought Windows 8 Pro x64 this morning and I am planning to install it tomorrow.

Can somebody confirm that BD2013 can be installed without problems on W8Pro x64 ?

Or should I better look for another Internet Security Suite ?

Thanks

Seems that there is some difficulties with windows 8 at the moment. Lots of people having difficulties installing, but its being investigated already.

• A lot of views and no one to confirm BD2013 works fine with W8 Pro x64.

Indeed a lot of people complaining about installation problems. As I want to install W8 tomorrow and I do not want to leave my PC without protection, I will switch to another security suite.

I loved BD2012 but will now be forced to look for something that works on W8.

A pitty !!!

• A lot of views and no one to confirm BD2013 works fine with W8 Pro x64.

Indeed a lot of people complaining about installation problems. As I want to install W8 tomorrow and I do not want to leave my PC without protection, I will switch to another security suite.

I loved BD2012 but will now be forced to look for something that works on W8.

A pitty !!!

I just started trialing BD 2013 today with Windows 8 X64 on an AMD quad core desktop. I'm happy to say, it installed with no problems and so far I have had no problems with it.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Please read my post from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=163222

The discussion will continue over there.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.