Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registration Key Issue

Options

Hello all,

I am getting an error in registration of my Internet Security 2013(1Yr. 3PC) product. It says that the key I have entered is invalid and I need to enter a different key. Please help me on this issue. Thanks

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• hello :)

Thanks for your effort to help me on the issue. I am glad to say that I fixed the issue myself by re-installing the product and choosing 'NO' when i was prompted for download of new installation files. It would be nice if you could tell why such a workaround is needed for proper registration of the product?

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

So you used the offline kit when you reinstalled the product.

I believe it had something to do with your internet connection. Using the offline kit, the registration process is a little bit different because this kit is used also on PCs that don't have an active internet connection.

Thank you!