Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Ap 2013 License Key Not Working

Options
dallas666
edited November 2012 in Installation

I bought Antivirus Plus 2013 abot 3 hours ago, but I cant register. When I enter the new key I received via mail, it says We were not able to validate the license key you entered. I did not have such difficulties with Antivirus Plus 2012. Please help.

Perhaps I should also mention, that I had to download the full installation file, because when trying to install from the small file (2,32 MB) it would not connect to the internet saying I dont have an internet connection, which I obviously have. Using the full file worked well, it installed normally, but it just wont register.

Comments

• dallas666
    edited November 2012
    Options

Today I found a mail from avangate telling me my license key will expire today and offering me to renew for another year. Antivirus Plus 2012 ALREADY expired and I ALREADY bought a new license for 2 years and the new license key is not working. There has been no word from support. HELP

• Today I received an E-mail from support as an answer to two tickets I filed. It contained the instructions to insall the product and enter the license key. The problem is that I already did that about 10+ times in the last two days and that license key is not working. Your support is not helping me much.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

Hey, I have sent you the Info. Still waiting for an answer.

Thank you

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

You will receive a PM with further instructions in 5 minutes.

Thank you!