Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Virtual Ram Configuration During Installation

Options

During installation there is an option to create Software RAM Drive (Virtual RAM) on HDD to be used by Bitdefender so that the physical RAM can be used for other Windows tasks/appliactions/processes efficiently. e.g Virtual RAM can be used by Bitdefender when we run the Scan Tasks, during update or during the Bitdefender processes which can consume more resources.

Although the new version has faster scan speed than the previous ones, but it will further speed up the scan process, I think, and it will also lower the physical RAM requirement.

Comments

• During installation there is an option to create Software RAM Drive (Virtual RAM) on HDD to be used by Bitdefender so that the physical RAM can be used for other Windows tasks/appliactions/processes efficiently. e.g Virtual RAM can be used by Bitdefender when we run the Scan Tasks, during update or during the Bitdefender processes which can consume more resources.

Although the new version has faster scan speed than the previous ones, but it will further speed up the scan process, I think, and it will also lower the physical RAM requirement.

I Support Your Idea.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions, they will be taken in consideration for future versions of Bitdefender.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.