Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Sphere 2013 Vs Family Pack

Options

Hi,

Before committing to buy i am trying to find out the difference between the All around one and the Family pack. I believe the family pack does not include MACs. Is that the case? My understanding of up to three members, is that they leave in different houses. Am I right?

Regards,

Mathias

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Mathias,

I see that you already received a response from my colleagues in Ticket ID: 201211291011121.

If other customers are interested to know the differences between Bitdefender Sphere 2013 and Bitdefender Family Pack, here they are:

- they are similar packs, but Bitdefender Family Pack comes with a monthly / yearly renewal plan; Bitdefender Sphere is renewed every year / every 2 years

- the Bitdefender Family Pack license key is valid for up to 3 or 5 family members (e-mail accounts). As for Bitdefender Sphere - this product can cover up to 3 users (Bitdefender accounts). Each account can protect an unlimited number of devices (PC, Mac, Android) - this applies to both packs.

We actually have a 30% discount available for Bitdefender Family Pack right now:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/famil...homepage_banner

I hope you all enjoy your Bitdefender products! ^_^

• amozarte
    Options
    - the Bitdefender Family Pack license key is valid for up to 3 or 5 family members (e-mail accounts). As for Bitdefender Sphere - this product can cover up to 3 users (Bitdefender accounts). Each account can protect an unlimited number of devices (PC, Mac, Android) - this applies to both packs.

I'm trying to understand the difference between "email accounts" and "Bitdefender accounts" as you use them above.

• I'm trying to understand the difference between "email accounts" and "Bitdefender accounts" as you use them above.

I am also still unclear as to the difference between "email accounts" and "Bitdefender accounts".

Does Family-pack mean that all devices and users (whatever they are) all share a single Bitdefender account?

For either product, do all the family members have to live in the same house? What about if one is away at school?

Are Bitdefender settings per "email account" or by Bitdefender account

• I am also unclear, please explain about "email accounts" and Bitdefender accounts".

• If I understand correctly based by Georgia, then the Family Pack is better/cheaper than the Sphere?