Calculator

when in safepay browser which I find a very good feature it would be nice to either be able to use windows calculator or better yet bitdefender include one like the virtual keyboard they have.me and my family do a lot of internet banking and its impossible to use the calculator from windows.

Comments

• Honestly, I don't think developing this would be practical since we can access Windows calculator anytime. smile2.png

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Honestly, I don't think developing this would be practical since we can access Windows calculator anytime. smile2.png

Please explain how you do this.

I would like to have a calculator as well as LastPass.

• I would love to know how you access calculator anytime in safepay?u can't

Honestly, I don't think developing this would be practical since we can access Windows calculator anytime. smile2.png
  • when in safepay browser which I find a very good feature it would be nice to either be able to use windows calculator or better yet bitdefender include one like the virtual keyboard they have.me and my family do a lot of internet banking and its impossible to use the calculator from windows.

JUST USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE AS CALCU..

• I could use a mobile phone with a calculator or a piece of paper and pen or even my fingers to count on but that's not the point,windows calculator is very convenient while doing online banking and that's what we(my family)uses.that is why I requested the use of windows calculator in safepay.

• Hello,

We have started the Pre-Beta campaign for Bitdefender 2014 and this request will be taken in consideration.

The topic will be moved here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=360

Thank you!