Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Info About Registration Key

Options

Hello.I have some questions about the Registration key.The 1 registration key can be used on one computer(even if i have 2 OS installed on it for example) or is used by the OS(if i have 2 Operating Systems installed i have 2 use 2 license keys)? The next question: How can i verify the number of license i have left(i recently bought Bitdefender Total Security 2013 for up to 3 computers for 1 year)? And the last one: If i update my OS (from Win7 to Win8 for example) i have to use another license key or i can use the same as before upgrading? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello.I have some questions about the Registration key.The 1 registration key can be used on one computer(even if i have 2 OS installed on it for example) or is used by the OS(if i have 2 Operating Systems installed i have 2 use 2 license keys)? The next question: How can i verify the number of license i have left(i recently bought Bitdefender Total Security 2013 for up to 3 computers for 1 year)? And the last one: If i update my OS (from Win7 to Win8 for example) i have to use another license key or i can use the same as before upgrading? Thanks in advance.

as long as you are using that key on one computer (as in, you are updating it on one OS, then it is fine) if you have it installed on both Win 7 and Win 8, then if you update, that is one license updating, not 2. You obviously can't run both Win 7 and Win 8 simultaneously so you're fine :)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

If you use the same key on the same PC, you can have 2 or more operating systems. Even if you upgrade the operating system or we release a new version of Bitdefender, you will be able to us the same key on that machine.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

You current license key can be used on up to 3 PCs.

Thank you!