Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Indispensable Resources.

Joao40
edited December 2012 in Feature request

Files reputation,

download Insight,

Configuration block intrusion ( add time for blocking intrusion ).

Comments

• Files reputation,

download Insight,

Configuration block intrusion ( add time for blocking intrusion ).

nice features suggested, Bitdefender block the intrusion in silent way and don't display a pop-up or generate event or log that intrusion....not a good logging and notification system in Bitdefender.

• nice features suggested, Bitdefender block the intrusion in silent way and don't display a pop-up or generate event or log that intrusion....not a good logging and notification system in Bitdefender.

Actually, Bitdefender lacks good notification system. It should be a comprehensive reporting system.

We expect to introduce this feature in version 2014.

• Actually, Bitdefender lacks good notification system. It should be a comprehensive reporting system.

We expect to introduce this feature in version 2014.

I am totally agree with you, its a very fundamental feature that the Bitdefender don't have. I think they are reluctant to let the users configure the product according to their own requirements since the release of 2012 version by introducing silent security which is for novice users only. And from the live chat, and posting on the forum, it seems that they won't implement such comprehensive reporting system for notifications and logging.

Also read this

Separate Notification/pop-up Settings For All Modules

Bitdefender awake but silently. :P

• Joao40
    edited December 2012
    I am totally agree with you, its a very fundamental feature that the Bitdefender don't have. I think they are reluctant to let the users configure the product according to their own requirements since the release of 2012 version by introducing silent security which is for novice users only. And from the live chat, and posting on the forum, it seems that they won't implement such comprehensive reporting system for notifications and logging.

Also read this

Separate Notification/pop-up Settings For All Modules

Bitdefender awake but silently. :P

I'm not a connoisseur to handle advanced firewall settings. Therefore, I rely on the default settings of the firewall. There are options that allow maximum protection and that is how I have configured bitdefender.

I have other computers where use norton. Norton is a suite that incorporates a comprehensive reporting system. Thus, I have the history of all activities antivirus: updates, blocking of intrusions, test results, activities firewall, error reporting, etc..

Is this notification system that I call in my post.

After reading your post, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same problem.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions, they will be taken in consideration for future versions of Bitdefender.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.