Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security 2013 Won't Run After Install

Options

I just purchased Total Security 2013 and after running the install all I get is errors and nothing will start. It says it installed ok. I have Win 7 64 bit home edition. Have tried running as admin.

I normally just use AVG free but read good things about Bitdefender so decided to actually pay.

Please help or I will be asking for a refund.

Cheers,

Les

Comments

• I just purchased Total Security 2013 and after running the install all I get is errors and nothing will start. It says it installed ok. I have Win 7 64 bit home edition. Have tried running as admin.

I normally just use AVG free but read good things about Bitdefender so decided to actually pay.

Please help or I will be asking for a refund.

Cheers,

Les

Please Uninstall with BD2013 Uninstall tool.

Also Use AVG Uninstall Tool And remove reg entries of avg using ccleaner to Remove traces of avg.

• coolcool1227
    Options

Every antivirus software must be uninstalled with its own official removal tool which you can download from here

Uninstall Tools Links For Antivirus Softwares

And then follow the instructions from here for Novice Users (do only step 3 and 5)

How To Completely Uninstall Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

After doing above disconnect your internet connection and then try to install with its offline installer.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Is everything OK now?

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.