Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Istall Ts 2013

Options

Hello there.

I bought a new pc today and wanted the best protection for it, so i bought bit defender Total Security 2013 virtually (got the receript and everything still in my e-mail) but when i try to install it, after i press the green button :continue Bitdefender Instalation and remove existin solution) it just does nothing. It wont go any further.

What i tried is to download and install the offline version. same problem.

Also, i run it as administrator, i have the windows firewall down, the microsoft essentials turned off , right clicked the properties and allowed it, but still got the same problem. it doesnt go any further from that point.

Please, help me as soon as posible because my pc now is totally unprotected.

Thanks in advance.

p.s- my pc is windows 7 home Premium 64bit, 8gb ram, amd fx 4300 3,8gh and plenty space at my hard drive.

Comments

• Hello,

First of all, remove any AV or Firewall product has already been installed.

After removing, use a registry cleaner app (there are some free apps) and then try again to install BDTS.

Regards

kai kala kseberdemata

• coolcool1227
    Options

What security softwares you have installed other than Microsoft Security Essentials? Every antivirus software must be uninstalled with its own official removal tool which you can download from here

Uninstall Tools Links For Antivirus Softwares

And then follow the instructions from here for Novice Users (do only step 3 and 5)

How To Completely Uninstall Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

After doing above disconnect your internet connection and then try to install with its offline installer.

• i unistalled microsoft essentials and installed it properly. now it works. thanks for your help!

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

I am glad to hear that.

Happy Holidays!