Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] This Really ######, Can't Install!

Options

I just re-installed win 7 64 bit and now when I try and install i get a message after it starts downloading saying file failed to download..check my internet connection..no luck. :wub:

Comments

• I just re-installed win 7 64 bit and now when I try and install IS 2013 i get a message after it starts downloading saying file failed to download..check my internet connection..no luck. :wub:

ps tried anti virus 2013 also same thing :rolleyes:

• their online installer ###### ###### just download the offline installer and when prompted to download updates during installation CHOOSE NO! Product updates will be delivered automatically later on

Bitdefender's technical support is the worst and these forums and all its support staff are USELESS

• their online installer ###### ###### just download the offline installer and when prompted to download updates during installation CHOOSE NO! Product updates will be delivered automatically later on

Bitdefender's technical support is the worst and these forums and all its support staff are USELESS

fixed today..must have been servers.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I am glad to hear that.

Happy Holidays!