Anti-spam - Confused......

I am having problems with the Anti-Spam module. Over Christmas I sent about 20 eCards from Bluemountain.com (the cards arrive as an email ecards@bluemountain.com I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 installed on 3 pcs. I sent my wife 3 cards that were blocked by the add-in in Outlook 2010. Bluemountain is not on ANY spammers list that I can find in BD!! I turned the Anti-Spam module OFF (not a solution) and sent a test ecard that DID arrive perfectly. So what's the problem with Bluemountain? How do I find it in any blacklist and get it out of there? Or does someone have a better idea?

Thanks for your time

Comments

• I am having problems with the Anti-Spam module. Over Christmas I sent about 20 eCards from Bluemountain.com (the cards arrive as an email ecards@bluemountain.com I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 installed on 3 pcs. I sent my wife 3 cards that were blocked by the add-in in Outlook 2010. Bluemountain is not on ANY spammers list that I can find in BD!! I turned the Anti-Spam module OFF (not a solution) and sent a test ecard that DID arrive perfectly. So what's the problem with Bluemountain? How do I find it in any blacklist and get it out of there? Or does someone have a better idea?

Thanks for your time

Well 28 people have viewed this thread, and no solution. I guess there are other confused people, as I am, out there. :-)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Ruffler,

If you are still dealing with this issue, I recommend adding that e-mail address to the Friends list from Bitdefender Anti-spam. The Friends list is a list of all the e-mail addresses from which you always want to receive messages, regardless of their content. These messages are not labeled as spam, even if the content resembles spam.

1. Open the Bitdefender window.

2. On the Antispam panel, click Manage and select Manage Friends from the drop-down menu.

3. Select the E-mail address option, enter the address and then click Add. Confirm with OK.

Please post back if you need further assistance.