Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

English/romanian Version

Options

When i install this on my system it is installing the Romanian version but i have downloaded the English version how can this happen??

Greats,

rnuis

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

The default language in the list is Romanian, but you can change it from the top right corner during the installation.

Take care.

post-9374-1357228934_thumb.png

• Hello :)

The default language in the list is Romanian, but you can change it from the top right corner during the installation.

Take care.

post-9374-1357228934_thumb.png

No Christian is see that i can change it but i can not select a other language there. Does it have anything too do with it that i am from Netherland??

Greats,

rnuis

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hello :)

We are currently investigating the situation and I will get back to you soon.

Have a great weekend!

• Hello :)

We are currently investigating the situation and I will get back to you soon.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you , i hope it will work soon in English then.

Greats,

rnuis

• the select part of language is freezed.

we can not change it to another.

• the select part of language is freezed.

we can not change it to another.

Hello,

In Netherlands and France it is only available the paid version of the product. There is no possibilitty to select the English language.

• When wi'll this version also be compatible on the Dutch computers in the English language?

Greats,

rnuis

• kornik
    edited March 2013
    Options

Hello BD! .... is the language option fixed? i can't install bitdefender free edtion due to i can't change the language :(

TIA

• http://gyazo.com/4581150b25a685ba78c39716c9af8778 my language is locked. Could u help me please?